FCMS Achievement Awards 2016
- FCMS Achievement Award in Clinical Services
- FCMS Achievement Award in Education
- FCMS Achievement Award in Research
The FCMS Achievement Awards in Clinical Services, Education, and Research are three prestigious awards given out biennially at the FCMS Conference recognizing extraordinary and exemplary achievements by a physician in clinical services, education, or research that is consistent with the values, mission, and goals of the FCMS.
The nominees’ achievements will be evaluated in terms of the needs addressed, innovation, and impact. To apply for the award, please submit:
- A nomination letter describing major accomplishments in the areas of clinical services, education, OR research; secondary accomplishments in other areas may be described (Word count maximum: 1000)
- FCMS Achievement Award Application Form 2016
- Updated C.V.
- 2 support letters
- Any other supplemental materials that can document impact
Deadline for submission: Friday September 16, 2016 Midnight PDT
Submit your application by email to the FCMS Office.
The 18th Conference on Health Care of the Chinese in North America
“Health Care of the Chinese in the 21st Century”
Please join us for the 18th Conference on Health Care of the Chinese in North America. Designed with you in mind, this meeting will disseminate and synthesize new advances in a wide variety of areas that participants can summarize and apply to patient care, research, and public policy. Attend this premier event and expand your network, increase your knowledge, and enhance your practice.
Hosted by the Chinese Hospital Medical Staff, the Conference will be held on October 8 & 9, 2016 (Saturday/Sunday) at the Holiday Inn – Golden Gateway, San Francisco, CA.