Medical organizations and physicians interested in the medical care of Chinese in North America are encouraged to join.
- No less than 50 members
- Bylaws compatible with FCMS Bylaws
- Hold at least one scientific meeting annually
- Dues set annually
- One vote per organization; those with more than 500 members have 2 votes on FCMS Board of Directors
- Open: interested in participation with FCMS
- Dues: $25 per year for physicians and free for medical students, interns, or residents
- Participation: eligible to serve on FCMS committees and as Board members.
- Members will receive notices to all FCMS sponsored educational programs and events, published newsletters and periodic items of interest.
Annual Membership Dues ($ U.S.)
|Organizations* (< 100 members)
|Organizations* (> 100-500 members)
|Organizations* (> 500+ members)
|Medical Students, interns, residents
For individual or organizational membership applications, please contact FCMS at [email protected]
Reasons to Join the FCMS
- Network in the Medical Society
Join a well-represented group of physicians, scientists and scholars who are dedicated to providing opportunities for professional development and networking.
- Health Care Issues
The FCMS Newsletter is your periodic update on current issues and upcoming medical education events related to the Chinese in North America. Members will have access to a medical library from the FCMS website.
- Health Education Resources
FCMS is dedicated to improving health care access for limited and monolingual Chinese patients. The resources may be accessed through our website and the linkages through the Chinese Community Resource Center.
- Investment in Professional Development
Expand your horizons and scope through FCMS seminars, symposiums, and conferences. Members will further their professional goals by attending our organizational members’ scheduled meetings, as well as attendance at the biennial scientific conferences held throughout the U.S.
- Empower Medical Communities
Building the Chinese American and Chinese Canadian medical communities is the product of the FCMS. Multimedia health education efforts, printed publications, conferences and lectures are encouraged. Come join and help to empower communities with the tools needed to advance the issues for today, and long-term growth to nurture tomorrow’s leaders.